Lewis Leathers Boots "Road Racer" Black (LL 177-Black)
Lewis leathers in the 1980s started as gentleman taking part in London.
Towards the aviation industry making jacket for motorcycle racing in 1926, starting at the time as most new industries attracted attention and motor cycle industry which providing gear
After World War II, marks the peak bike culture in the United Kingdom with Lewis leathers were to its fame. From the 1950s and early 1960s in the United Kingdom at that time only 24 rockers who were waging a road race at a speed of over 100 mph with acecafe was hour to hang out and family, triumph and BSA.
And is loved by the racing scene in the 70's, reached maturity ROAD RACER.
Detail characterizes the Lewis leathers are quilted pads, riding at thinking, meticulous attention to detail, such as the thought is valid today.
- Classic motorcycle boots for men
- Colour: black
- 100% Cowhide leather
- Quilted front panel
- Original Goodyear welted sole
- Extra padding for inner ankle protection
- Double expandable calf gusset with elastic insert
- Rear zipper over total length
- With two steel buckles for perfect fit
- With golden LEWIS LEATHERS print
- Manufacturer: LEWIS LEATHERS (UK)